Design Team Member of Paperbasics

Ich habe tolle Neuigkeiten ... Simone vom Paperbasics Onlineshop hat mich gefragt, ob ich nicht in ihrem Design Team arbeiten möchte. Woooow, was für eine Ehre. Ich kann es noch gar nicht glauben und bin richtig aufgeregt, dass ich das Team unterstützen darf! Schaut doch mal in den Shop von Paperbasics, dort gibt es viele tolle Dinge rund ums Stempeln, Scrappen und Karten gestalten ...




I have some great news ... I was asked by Simone of the Paperbasics Onlineshop if I would like to be in her Design Team. Woooow, what an honour. I can´t believe it and I am so excited, that I will support the team! Please have a look at the Shop of Paperbasics, you can find there many great things for stamping, scrapping and card making ...

Kommentare:

Claudia hat gesagt…

herzlichen Glückwunsch, das sind ja tolle Neuigkeiten. Ich freue mich sehr für Dich.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog hat gesagt…

Congratulation Moni and you totally deserve it. Your creations always amaze me and I am so surprised you was not snapped up to be a DT sooner, Can't wait to see you work for Paperbasics, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, hat gesagt…

Congratulations and so well deserved, you make fabulous cards and I am looking forward to seeing many more of them

Sorellina hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Moni! Ich bin schon sehr gespannt was du uns in Zukunft so zeigen wirst :)

LG
Sabs

megastamper hat gesagt…

na herzlichen glückwunsch, da bin ich mal gespannt, was du für simone so tüftelst!!!
lg
bea

stardustgemsandribbon hat gesagt…

Fantastic news Moni. I received the card kit and some other things today from Paperbasics...super quick delivery to the UK!!!
Look forward to seeing your Design Team creations!
Hugs
Carole ;-)

Camilla hat gesagt…

Congratulations Moni!! I am so happy for you! You deserve it, your cards are just out of this world!!

Hugs, Camilla.

Karin hat gesagt…

Congratulation Moni!! Really happy for you and looking forward to seeing your future créations !
As you already know, i love your work !!
Hugs

Karin

Tina hat gesagt…

Oh Moni didn't i tell you that you created the most wonderful cards, this just proves my point, i am so please for you my friend you totally deserve this, i will keep watching for your creations with them.... Big Big Hugs and Many Congratulations Tina xxx

Stempelchaotin hat gesagt…

Oh Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Ich freu mich sehr für Dich. Da hat Simone doch dei Richige gefragt :)