Great Award

Ich habe diesen großartigen Award von der lieben Karin verliehen bekommen. Vielen Dank, es ist wirklich eine Ehre für mich, diesen Award zu bekommen. Ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut :)



I got this gorgeous award by the lovely Karin. I´m just so honoured to receive this award from you.

The rules of this award:

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day

Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Tina
Mumur
Claudia
Karin
Maya

Thank you so much Karin, for this great Award, I´m really happy about it ...

Kommentare:

Tina hat gesagt…

Moni my friend great mind think a like this is twice this week we have done things without even knowing the other has done the same, you are a wonderful friend and i thank you so very much for this award my friend......Did your parcel arrive yet????? Love and Big Big Hugs Tina xxxxxxxxx

Maria hat gesagt…

Hi Moni. Congratulations on your award.

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Moni,

ich danke Dir von ganzem Herzen für diesen tollen Award, ich habe mich riesig gefreut.
Ich denke, ich habe ihn gar nicht so richtig verdient, ich habe momentan eine Stempelflaute:)-und viel zu wenig Zeit.

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Moni!!
Me too I gave you this award on my blog!
Go see!
Hugs my friend
Mumur

Maya hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the award!

Hugs from Maya