Wylde Women Award

Nachtrag:
Ich möchte mich ganz herzlich bei meinen Bloggerfreunden
Agnes, Zoe, Jacqueline und Tina bedanken, die mir diesen tollen Award auch noch einmal verliehen haben. Ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut!

I would like to say thank you so much to my blogging friends Agnes, Zoe, Jacqueline and Tina for passing me also the Wylde Woman Award and for making my day!


Diesen Award habe ich von meinen lieben Blogger Freunden Karin und Mumur verliehen bekommen. Wooow, wieder ein toller Award, der nun zu meiner Sammlung gehört :) Vielen lieben Dank Karin und Mumur, ich habe mich auch über diesen Award riesig gefreut.


I have received this wonderful award from my talented blogging friends Karin and Mumur. Wooow, another great award that belongs to my collection now :) Thanks a million dear Karin and dear Mumur, I´m so honoured that you again thought of me and give me that great award. You really make my day!!!!

Here are the rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/women_art_life_weaving_it/2008/07/wylde-women-award.html. So Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.

The Purpose of the Award is: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Now I would like to give this great award to:

My special friend and wonderful person
Tina
Back to my blogging friends
Karin and also Mumur
The sweet and so lovely
Zoe
And these wonderful Ladies, who always left lovely comments on my blog:
Nikki
Lia
Andrea
Sandy
Ila
Annie
Heidi
Monique
Agnes
Camilla
Claudia

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday ...



Kommentare:

agnes hat gesagt…

Look on my my blog i give you this award to.Have a nice sunday.
Hugs agnes

Bunny-Zoe's Blog hat gesagt…

Hi Moni, Congratulations on receiving this award and thank you so much for passing this to me and Zoe. Zoe has also passed this to you this evening :-) Have a great evening, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Heike hat gesagt…

Dankeeeee für den tollen Award "knuddel knuddel"......

Schaue mal auf meinem Blog :-)))

Lg.Heike

Ila hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Moni for this Award...I am so honered...you are Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila

Stempelchaotin hat gesagt…

Vielem lieben Dank Moni, ich freue mich sehr darüber.

Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir.

tammy vitale hat gesagt…

It makes me happy that so many have given the award to their family! Congratulations on receiving the award and thanks for passing it along!

Andrea, hat gesagt…

Thank you for the award. Have a good day

Camilla hat gesagt…

Thank you sooo much Moni!! You make my day!!;)
Hugs, Camilla

Tina hat gesagt…

Oh my wonderful friend, an amazing parcel of gifts and now an award, you really do spoil me, thank you so much Moni, you always make me so very happy....Mark enjoyed the chocolate...........he ate it all...Hehehehe....Big Big Hugs From Me to you Moni....

Jacqueline van der Sar hat gesagt…

Great you got this award!! You have made so many wunderful things!! The flip flops are so great!! Your tutorial I have made with Agnes and Ingeborg, was lovely to do. At the moment (schoolvacation) I have to little time to make comments...
Love,
jacqueline

Jacqueline van der Sar hat gesagt…

Because I am leaving for vacation I need to keep it simple....
As you know I love your blog and all you create there for I give you also this award on my blog. I know it is a busy time right know, so you only need to do anything with it when you like/have the time.
Keep up your great work!!
Love,
Jacqueline

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Moni,

ganz lieben Dank für den tollen Award, ich freue mich ganz doll darüber.

ink'n'rubba hat gesagt…

thank you so much for giving me this award! I love to stop by your blog and see your gorgeous creations. annie x