Peek A Boo!!! ... Tri-Fold Card

Auch diese TRI-FOLD KARTE möchte ich euch noch zeigen, die ich für eine gaaaaanz liebe Freundin gemacht habe. Ich finde das Motiv aus der Kollektion von Whipper Snapper sooooo süß :)) und passend zur Herbst- u. Halloweenzeit habe ich mir die tollen Papiere von My Mind´s Eye ausgesucht. Vielen Dank fürs vorbeischauen ...








Also I would like to show you this TRI-FOLD CARD, which I made for a wonderful and so lovely friend. I just love the image from the collection of whipper snapper designs soooo much and fitting to the autumn- and halloween time I selected the great papers from my mind´s eye. Thanks for stopping by ...

Stamps: Peek a Boo Ghost/Whipper Snapper Designs, Elegant Flourishes/Autumn Leaves and Mini-Bouquet/Inque Boutique from Paperbasics
Papers: Patterned Paper My Mind´s Eye
Embellishments: Scor-Pal, Prima Flower, Buttons-Indian Summer/Bag of Buttons, Scrapper´s Floss and Edge Distresser/Heidi Swapp all from Paperbasics, Ribbon August Kit Paisley/Raspberry Ribbons, Flourish Die/Quickutz, Beads and Eyelets from stash, Saying Rub-on/BoBunny, Mini Tags made by myself, Sewing Machine
Sentiment: Warm Words Stampin´up
Colouring: Prismacolour Pencil


Kommentare:

~Sorellina~ hat gesagt…

Aaaaaaaah, dieser Stempel! *umfall* Sooo süß *schmelz*

Tolle, tolle Karte Moni :)

LG
Sabs

Bunny-Zoe's Blog hat gesagt…

This is fabulous Moni, I love the image and your colouring is fantastic, Love the great design too, Hugs, Niki x

Lim hat gesagt…

Moni, this card is beautiful!!! I see that you are having fun with so many beautiful cards for Halloween!!! :) I just received this stamps and I can't wait to use it!!
I love the colors and all the details. Your coloring is as usual AMAZING!!!
Hugs,
LIM

Camilla hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card again Moni!! Love your colouring, as always soo fantastic!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Kim Piggott hat gesagt…

Oh my this is just so stunning!
You create such beautiful cards, I just love to look them. Just so much detail and scrummyness. I love this so much. It's great you love halloween because I can see all your wonderful creations.
kim x

Tanja hat gesagt…

Moni, die ist absolut wundervoll!! Ich bin sprachlos! So so schön!!!

Knuddels Tanja

Kathy hat gesagt…

What an absolutely adorable card you have created!! That image is so cute and you have colored it perfectly!! I really love the Halloween cards that you have been making!!! :)Kathy

Claudia hat gesagt…

oh Moni, was für eine fantastische Karte, wunder-wunderschön.
Das Motiv ist wirklich zu knuffig.

Karin hat gesagt…

Fabulous card. I love the happy colours and cute image.
The disgn of the card is great.

Have a great weekend,
xoxo Karin

Rach hat gesagt…

oh wow, wow , wow!
Moni this is awesome, such a fun image and so sweet and full of life..love it. hugs rachxx

Stempelchaotin hat gesagt…

Ist die schön, nein was ist die schööön. So ein klasse Stempelchen und die Coloration *schwärm*

Danny hat gesagt…

Was für ein geniales Kärtchen.

monicaO hat gesagt…

This card I have seen IRL by my friend Carina.
I just love it.

Monica

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

OH....Moni your card is marvellous.
I love your composition and image is adorable.
Hugs, my friend
Mumur

bastelkueken hat gesagt…

Die ist ja wohl der hammer - super klasse die Gestaltung und der Stempel ist wunderschön

Ila hat gesagt…

This is just the Cutest!! the image and coloring are So Cute and Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Julie hat gesagt…

love the bright and cheerful colours, fab card