Butterfly Award

Noch ein toller Award ...

Diesen wunderschönen Award habe ich von der lieben Kathy verliehen bekommen. Vielen Dank Kathy, dass du an mich gedacht hast, ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut :))




I received this wonderful award from the lovely Kathy. Thanks so much Kathy, that you thought of me, you really made my day :))

The rules for this award are...
1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3. Also link back to the person who gave you this award.

Now I would like to give this award to:

Camilla, Heidi, Ingela, Jacqueline, Kim, Maya, Monica, Mumur, Tanja, Turid

Hugs to you all :)

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the evening ...

Kommentare:

Heidi hat gesagt…

Thank you so much - this make me so happy.
You are so sweet.

Hugs from
Heidi

Kim Piggott hat gesagt…

Hi Moni,
Wow thank you so much for this, it means so much coming from you!

Big hugs
kim xxx

Camilla hat gesagt…

TYhank you so much for giving it to me!!:) You are to kind! And get it right back!;)

Tanja hat gesagt…

OMG, Süße, der ist ja absolut bezaubernd! Vielen vielen Dank, dass Du an mich gedacht hast! Ich freue mich soooo sehr!

Knuddels Tanja

Jacqueline van der Sar hat gesagt…

Ooohhh, thank you so much! I am honoured to get this one from you!! You decerve it yourself too!! I will pass it on in a few days. Love,
jacqueline

MonicaO hat gesagt…

Thank you sooo much.
I am honoured.

Hugs Monica from Sweden

Jacqueline van der Sar hat gesagt…

Left you also one on my blog (dìfferent one) Love,
jacqueline

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

Congratulations on receiving your awards and thank you so much dear Moni for passing the sweet award to me. Have a great day. Hugs, Mumur