I love your blog ... Award

Auch von Lia habe ich diesen tollen Award nochmal verliehen bekommen. Hab vielen Dank dafür Lia, ich habe mich natürlich riesig gefreut :)

Also Lia has awarded me with this great award. Thanks so much Lia, I´m really happy about it :)

Schaut euch doch mal diesen tollen Award an ... sieht der nicht klasse aus?! Ich habe ihn von der lieben Ingela verliehen bekommen, freu, hüpf. Hab tausend Dank Ingela, ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut :))



Have a look at this great award ... doesn´t he looks gorgeous?! I received it from the lovely Ingela. Thanks a million Ingela that you thought of me :) You really made my day!!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

Now I would like to give this award to:

Tanja
Mumur
Maya
Kim
Camilla
Debby

and right back to Ingela :)

These ladies have wonderful blogs and their creations are gorgeous! Love them all .. Please check them out, you will also love what you see, I´m sure :)

Hugs

Kommentare:

Kim Piggott hat gesagt…

Hey Moni,
how cool is this award, well done on being awarded this.
Thank's so much for sending it my way. I really love that you thought of me.
hugs
kim xxx

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

HI Moni,

Congratulations on receiving your awards and thank you so much dear Moni for passing the sweet award to me. Have a great day, Hugs, Mumur

Maya hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the award,Moni!
Great big hug to you!
Have a wonderful weekend,
hugs from Maya :)