Award, Award, Award ...

Und wieder eine Überraschung für mich ... Ich habe diesen Award von der lieben Andrea verliehen bekommen. Sieht der nicht toll aus?! Vielen lieben Dank Andrea, ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut




What a great surprise again ... I received this award from the lovely Andrea. Doesn´t he looks awesome?! Thanks so much Andrea, I´m really happy about it

Und hier sind meine Stamping Stars / And here are my stamping stars:


Lim

Maya

Mumur

Rach

Tanja

Tina

Turid Mari


Vielen Dank für all eure Inspirationen!! / Thanks so much girls for all your inspiration!!


Diesen tollen Award habe ich nochmal von der lieben Bea verliehen bekommen. Ich finde ihn auch so klasse!! Hab tausend Dank liebe Bea



I received also this great award from the dear Bea. Thanks a million sweetie


Und diesen Award habe ich nochmal von der lieben Tanja, Karin und Lim verliehen bekommen. Auch euch danke ich vielmals, dass ihr an mich gedacht habt. Ich freue mich immer riesig und fühle mich sehr geehrt, wenn ich einen Award bekomme


I received this lovely award from the dear Tanja, Karin and Lim. Thanks so much girls, it always makes me smile and I´m feel so honoured, if I get an award

Thanks for stopping by ...

Big Hugs


Kommentare:

Turid Mari hat gesagt…

Thank you so much :D
By the way.. I really love the cards you've made lately!!
You are just soo talented, I'm amazed!!

Big hugs to you!!

Tina hat gesagt…

OMG Moni all of the awards you got, i am so not surprised sweetie you are such an amazing creative friend.. Moni my wonderful wonderful friend, thank you so very much for giving me my first award of 2009 and such a special one, stamping star...ohhhhhh you did make me smile.. kisses and cuddles to M, love and hugs to you all Tina xxx

Jacqueline van der Sar hat gesagt…

Congratulations on all your awards!! You deserve them, I have another one for you on my blog! Your cards from the last days look wunderful! I always love to come and take a look what you made.... Because of some "trouble" in my family I am not so much on the computer the last weeks, but hope to comment some more in the future. Love,
jacqueline

Rach hat gesagt…

awww Moni thank you so much for thinking of me sweetie. huge congratulations to you for receiving it in the first place. hugs rachxx

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

Congratulations!!!
for this awards my friend.
Thank you very much for passing to me.
Thank you for nice comments in my blog.
I love your work and your marvellous creations, Moni.
Hugs, Mumur

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

Hi, Moni
you have a surprise on my blog.
Hugs, Mumur

Tanja hat gesagt…

Vielen vielen Dank meine Liebe für diesen tollen Award! Du bist ein Schatz!

Knuddels Tanja

Maya hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for thinking of me!! :)
You are my star!!
Hugs from Maya :)

Maggie hat gesagt…

good job ,thanks stopping by