Lemonade Award

Und wieder eine Überraschung für mich ... Ich habe den tollen *Lemonade* Award von der lieben Akkina verliehen bekommen. Vielen Dank, ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut :o)




What a surprise again ... Thanks so much to Akkina for giving me this Lemonade Award. I´m really happy that you thought of me :o)

Here are the Rules for the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.

Now I would like to nominate the following sweet and so gorgeous blogs:

Carole
Heidi
Ila
Kathy
Kim
Maya
Mumur
Rach
Tanja
Tina

Thanks for stopping by.

Big Hugs and Kisses

Nixe-Moni

Kommentare:

Kim Piggott hat gesagt…

Hi Moni,
Congratulations on receiving this award!
Thank you much for thinking of me you are so, so sweet I am very honoured that you have passed this to me.
hugs
kim x

stardustgemsandribbon hat gesagt…

Dear Moni,
What a lovely surprise to receive an award from you :-)
I am delighted that you thought of me...thank you very much.
Hugs
Carole xxx

Kathy hat gesagt…

Oh thanks so much Moni!! I am so excited that I have received another award and from you! Congrats on getting it yourself as well!! Thanks again and have a fabulous week-end :)Kathy

Ila hat gesagt…

Congrats on recieving this well deserved Award Moni!! and Thank You So much for thinking of me...I'm so pleased and honered to recieve it from you!!..Big Hugs,Ila

Scrapmumur hat gesagt…

Hello Moni,
Congratulations for your award!
Thank you very much for passed of me.
Have a marvellous week, my friend.
Big hugs
Mumur

Maya hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for thinking of me,Moni!!
Big warm hugs from Maya :)