Colorieren mit Prismacolor Stiften ... Coloring with Prismacolor Pencils

[Werbung wegen Markenerkennung]

Hallo Ihr Lieben,

wie coloriere ich mit meinen Prismacolor Stiften? Diese Frage habe ich von vielen schon so oft gestellt bekommen und deshalb findet ihr hier nun einen kleinen Einblick in meine Colorationstechnik.
***
Hi dear all,

how do I color with my prismacolor pencils? I have been asking this question so often and therefore you can find here now a little tutorial how I color with prismacolor pencils.

Ich persönlich verwende Prismacolor Premier Stifte von Sandfort/USA. Ihre weichen, wachsbasierten Minen ermöglichen einen sehr satten, intensiven Farbauftrag, aber auch sanfte Übergänge. Prismacolor Buntstifte gibt es aktuell in 132 Farbtönen und einen farblosen Stift, ein sogenannter Blender.
***
I´m using Prismacolor Premier Pencils from Sandfort/USA. Their smooth, wax resting mines make a deep and intense paint application possible, but also soft transitions. Current you are getting 132 colored Pencils and one colorless Pencil, which is called blender.

Meine Motive stempel ich mit dem Stempelkissen Versafine Onyx Black auf Karteikarte. Anfänglich habe ich meine Motive auf ganz glattes Papier abgestempelt, aber darauf kam die Farbintensität leider nicht so gut raus und deshalb bin ich davon ganz abgekommen.
***
For my images I use the ink pad Versafine Onyx Black and I´m stamping on file cards. At first I stamped my images on slick paper, but the color intensity wasn´t nowhere near as good as on file cards.

Bevor ich mit dem Colorieren beginne, suche ich mir immer erst das Designpapier aus, damit ich das Motiv passend zum Papier colorieren kann.
***
Before I start with coloring I´m always looking for the design paper, so that I could color the image suitable to the paper.

Ihr benötigt folgende Materialien:

- Prismacolor Stifte
- Papierwischer
- Geruchloser Terpentinersatz
- Schmirgelbrettchen (um die Papierwischer zu spitzen)
***
What you need:

- Prismacolor Pencils
- Paper Stump
- White Spirit
- Sandpaper (to sharpen the paper stump)

Und dann kann es auch schon losgehen. Sobald Ihr wisst, welches Motiv Ihr colorieren wollt und das Papier ausgesucht habt, benötigt ihr nur noch die passenden Farbstifte. Das Terpentin dosiere ich mir in einen kleinen Behälter, denn man braucht gar nicht so viel davon.
***
Now, let´s get started. As soon as you know which image you want to color and what paper you like for it, you just need the suitably pencils. I dispense the white spirit in a little container, because you didn´t need so much of it.

Ich fange immer mit dem Gesicht, den Händen und den Beinen an. Danach sind die Haare dran und zum Schluß beginne ich dann mit der Kleidung, von oben nach unten.
***
I always get started with the face, the hands and the legs. After finishing that, I make the hair and at the end I´m beginning with the clothes, top down.

Ich male mit der Farbe *Light Peach* das Gesicht und die Arme grob aus.
***
I`m painting the face and the arms with the color *Light Peach*.


Nun kommt der Papierwischer zum Einsatz, den ich nur ganz leicht in meinen Behälter eintauche, mit ihm vermale ich dann die Farbe.
***
Now I`m dunking the paper stump, just a little bit, into the white spirit and paint in the color.


Es geht nun weiter mit der Farbe *Peach*, mit der ich die Bäckchen und die Stirn vormale, damit ich einen stärkeren Audruck bekomme.
***
Next step I´m using the color *Peach* for the cheeks and the forehead, so that I get a stronger expression.


Dann verteile ich mit dem Papierwischer die Farbe ganz vorsichtig und nur ein wenig. Dabei sollte der Papierwischer nicht zu nass sein, weil die Farbe sonst weggewischt wird.
***
Then I distribute the color just a little bit and carefully. Thereby the paper stump should not be to wet, because otherwise the color will be smear.


Das gleiche mache ich jetzt mit der Farbe *Henna*, die ich an den Rand der Bäckchen auftrage, um ihnen noch mehr Ausdruck zu verleihen ...
***
With the color *Henna* I applicate the edge of the cheeks, that give them even more expression ...


... und vermale auch diese Farbe nur ein ganz klein wenig mit dem Papierwischer.
***
... and paint also this color just a little bit, with the paper stump.


Nun kommen die Haare dran, die ich mit der Farbe *Cream* ein wenig anmale. Danach kommt gleich die Farbe braun hinzu, mit der ich Akzente setzen möchte. Die beiden Farben vermale ich danach ein wenig, damit es weicher aussieht.
***
Now I start to paint the hair with the color *Cream*. I would like to set a course with the colour *Sienna Brown*, which I also paint into the hair. I`m paiting both colors with the paper stump and a little bit white spirit, so that it looks softer.


Nun kommt noch die Farbe *Dark Brown* mit ins Spiel, mit dieser Farbe gebe ich dem Haar noch mehr Ausdruck. Auch hier gehe ich nach dem gleichen Prinzip vor, erst anmalen, dann mit dem Papierwischer die Farbe ein wenig vermalen.
***
Now I used the color *Dark Brown* and with this colour I set again more expression. Also here I made it with the same principle, first painting, then color in with the paper stump.


Zum Schluss betone ich das Haar an bestimmten Stellen noch mit der Farbe *Black* und schon ist das Haar fertig.
***
Finally I accent the hair at certain points with the color *Black* and then the hair is finished.


Nun zum Kleid ... Hier male ich mit der Farbe *Pink Rose* die Außenseiten an und spare die Mitte aus. Das gleiche mache ich mit den Ärmeln und dem Kragen des Kleides.
***
Now to the dress ... Therefore I used the color *Pink Rose* and with this color I paint the outsides without the middle. I made the same with the sleeves and the collar of the dress.


Danach gehe ich wieder mit dem Papierwischer über die Farbstellen um sie zur Mitte hin zu verteilen.
***
After that I´m color in again with the paper stump.


Mit der Farbe *Rosy Beige* mache ich nun genau das gleiche, so wird der Schatten schon etwas intensiver. Wieder mit dem Papiewischer ausmalen und auf zur nächsten Farbe.
***
With the color *Rosy Beige* I set again more expression. Also here I made it with the same principle, first painting, then color in with the paper stump.


Hier habe ich die Farbe *Tuscan Red* an den Rand gemalt um diese danach wieder ganz leicht, zur Mitte hin, mit dem Papiewischer zu verteilen.
***
With the color *Tuscan Red* I paint again the edge and then I color in with the paper stump into the middle.


Das gleich habe ich dann noch einmal wiederholt um mehr Tiefe ins Kleid zu bekommen.
***
I made the same again to get much more deepness into the dress.


Mit der Farbe *Black* kann ich dem Kleid noch mehr Farbtiefe verleihen.
***
With the color *Black* I could give the dress more color depth.


Da mir die Farbintensität immer noch nicht gefällt, gehe ich ein weiteres mal mit den drei Farben über die Flächen des Kleides, immer von hell auf dunkel.
***
Because the color intensity isn´t still enough, I use the three coloures again and paint over the areas, from bright to dark.


Und natürlich auch wieder mit der Farbe *Black*, erst ein wenig ...
***
And certainly also with the color *Black*, first a little bit ...


... und dann noch einmal, etwas mehr.
***
...and then once again a little more.


Bei dem Unterkleid gehe ich nach dem gleichen Prinzip vor. Erst anmalen, dann mit dem Papierwischer vermalen und auch hier wieder, von hell auf dunkel.
***
Also here I made it with the same principle, first painting, then color in with the paper stump and always from bright to dark.


Das gleiche mache ich mit den Schuhen ...
***
I made the same with the shoes ...


... und mit dem Apfel.
***
and with the apple.




Das Motiv ist nun fast fertig coloriert, es fehlt nur noch der Feinschliff.
***
The image is now almost finished and I´m coming to the final touch.


Ich habe noch ein paar Akzente mit weißem Gelstift und Stickles gesetzt und fertig ist das Motiv. Das Foto habe ich extra dunkel gehalten, damit der Glitzereffekt schön zur Geltung kommt.
***
Finally I set some accents with white gel pen and stickles.



Ich hoffe ich konnte Euch ein wenig inspirieren und Euch hat mein kleiner Einblick in die Colorationstechnik mit Prismas gefallen.

Habt einen tollen Start ins Wochenende und vielen Dank fürs vorbeischauen.
***
Now I hope you had fun to see behind the curtain, how I color with prismas and I could inspire you a little bit.

Wishing all of you a great start into the weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Nixe-Moni

30 Kommentare:

Brigadier hat gesagt…

Super erklärt und farblich sehr verständlich umgesetzt...
.. und ich beneide dich um diese tollen Stifte mit den vielen Farbnuancen!!
Schönes Wochenende, Brigitte

Alma hat gesagt…

Was für ein genialer Workshop. Er ist sowas von aufwendig und toll von dir gemacht!!!!!!!!! Vielen vielen vielen Dank!
Liebe Grüße
Alma

Ingrid hat gesagt…

Wauw, your fab!
Hugs Ingrid

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebe Moni!
Dein Tutorial ist genial, ich habe es schon auf dem Einmaleinsblog studiert..., herzlichen Dank! Ich bewundere deine Werke sehr und bin ein grosser Fan von deinen Kostbarkeiten!
Ich habe mir vor einiger Zeit auch eine Schachtel Prismacolors bestellt und möchte bei Gelegenheit mein Glück damit versuchen...
Herzliche Grüsse
Monika

Martina hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für den tollen Workshop!! Deine Coloration ist sooo schln! Kann man eigentlich den Papierwischer mit Terpentin auch bei Aquarell-Farbstiften verwenden oder geht das nur bei Prismacolors?
Schönen Freitag!
Martina

Floral-Frame hat gesagt…

Whoar klasse, ich wurde so oft gefragt wie man coloriert und nun kann ich einfach einen Link zu dir stellen und sagen: "Ich kann es nicht erklären, aber wenns perfekt sein soll, mach es so wie Moni" :o)

Edith hat gesagt…

Wow, Moni, das ist toll coloriert und super bebildert!
Vielen Dank!
LG
Edith

malflu hat gesagt…

I love it!
MONI fantastic tutorial!

AndreaM hat gesagt…

Hallo Moni,
ich habe Deine Anleitung ja schon auf dem Stempeleinmaleins-Blog bewundert und mir daraufhin im Urlaub gleich die Prismacolors gekauft :-)
Mal sehen, wie es bei mir so klappt.
Vielen lieben Dank nochmals!

LG
AndreaM

Anonym hat gesagt…

Awesome Moni! I've admired your coloring for some time and it's so fun to read how you achieve your style! Thanks for the English version...so much easier than trying to get it translated but I know it's a lot of work! thank you so much!
Pam Going Postal

Anonym hat gesagt…

beautiful job...

Jutta hat gesagt…

Hallo Moni,

ganz toll Deine Anleitung - vielen Dank dafür!!!
Ich verwende zwar Polychromos, aber das Prinzip ist ja das selbe.
Ich habe das gleich mal mit dem schwarzen Stift probiert. Es sieht ganz toll aus - wieder etwas dazu gelernt.

Liebe Grüße
Jutta

Regina hat gesagt…

What a wonderful tutorial Moni!!! I love it. I also use Prisma but my coloring is not so good.
Thanks a lot for take your time in helping all of us!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs
Regina

Linda S. hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the tutorial on how you do coloring with Prismacolor pencils. I have never bought Copic markers, so learning more techniques with my favorite pencils is very helpful. Thanks again, Linda S. in NE

Unknown hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für die viele Arbeit, die du dir da gemacht hast für uns, super Tutorial. LG Andy

Corinne hat gesagt…

Thank you for the wonderful tutorial. I love the look PrismaColor Pencils give. You have answered a few questions for me....can`t wait to try you tutorial on my own stamped image. Thank you for the English translation.
Hugs~
Corinne

cabio's craft corner hat gesagt…

Beautiful coloring tutorial. Thanks :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Vina hat gesagt…

Wow...your coloring is so inspiring & beautiful! Thank you for sharing this valuable tutorial!!
Take care,
Vina

Linda S. hat gesagt…

Moni, This is my second comment, but I just had to tell you how helpful your tutorial about coloring with Prismacolor Pencila was. I have now had a chance to try your technique, and I am especially impressed with your color combinations. Very, very helpful, and I want to say thank you again for sharing your knowledge with us. Would you mind suggesting color combinations that will result in the Christmas red color, and also a combination that will make a very soft yellow color? You can e-mail me at:
ls4@windstream.net, or I will check your blog for your suggestions. Hugs, Linda S. in NE

Danielle Champagne hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for sharing your techniques, I found it very interesting, and learned quite a lot. I had a chance to visit your blog, beautiful work, I added you to my list, will come visit.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Tara Godfrey hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning colourng thanks for the tutorial, Moni! I have never really got the hang of the Prisma Pencils but I am getting a bit better just with adding a bit over my Copics...You colouring is stunning and it has such depth! Thanks again, hun...I am inspired to get my pencils out and play!
Hugs,t

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lindo lindo, parabéns adorei seu trabalho. Beijos.

vanouch77 hat gesagt…

sorry for speaking in english but i'm french... i'm very in adoration by your step to step, i've never try the prisma color 'cause i draw with distress, aquarel and copic, but i really love your coloring... thanks your for telling your technique...

justme1972 hat gesagt…

I just found your tutorial and its the BEST!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to show each step as you went. This helps me a LOT!!!

justme,
laura

Marie hat gesagt…

I realy Like you tutorial

It brings back memory's

You do a fantastic job I hope that I will be abel to be halve that good

girasoli hat gesagt…

Schöne Sachen machst Du und Deine Erklärung zum Stempelbilder ausmalen ist klasse. Jetzt muß ich mich erstmal zum Üben hinsetzen. Vielen Dank.
LG Helga

Marjorie hat gesagt…

This was a lovely tutorial hun, I love prisma pencils and just recently struggling with my paper, your comment on using file cards has confirmed what a good friend already told me, just need to find file cards now!! I'm just learning from trial and error lol!! but it is nice to have a few guidelines, my problem is always finding the right colours to blend together..thank you once again for sharing your knowledge:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Nat hat gesagt…

This tutorial has helped me so much, thank you! I love your blog, your cards are beautiful. Vielen dank. Natx

Scrappellen hat gesagt…

Thank you sooo much, Moni, for sharing these great tutorials with us<3!!:). You're so ver big inspiration for me, and a lot of other crafters. I wonder...is there any possibility that you can make a "similiar" one with coloring on Kraft......pleease<3!?;)). And, thank you so much for taking the time to publish all the Prisma colours you've been used on, almost every post, of yours!!!. It'll helo me a lot. Wish you a great easter further, and I'looking forward to see more of your wonderful creations!!:). Hugs, Ellen

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your tutorial is so detail and easy to follow, you are very talented. Thanks so very much to sharing your time with us. Would love to visit again later. I will add you to my blog.
Cindy